Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lost and Running


I'm still lost and running...

Eugh the Mother forced me to send photos for the Global Concerns Calender. To the point where she stood behind me while the email sent. And that stupid email took forever to send. Grrrrr... I sent four pictures, the flower and the bee, some random one with a kid and this one of this really cute monkey type thing who looks incredibly scared. I don't think I've ever posted a picture of it - I shall next time.

Chemistry test today. During the test I thought it wasn't haf bad. And now I realize that I messed up BIG TIME!! ARG! Oh well, atleast for the exam I'll know the combustion of an alcohol does NOT give you hydrogen (STUPID Huey!)

Oh new change in the system. From know on GSCE weird-blue-coloured people are to be called "Upper School" and IB white shirts are to be called "Senior School" to help with the confusion. Apparently smurf blue kids don't have an identity. *shrugs*

Kids on the school bus are ANNOYING! I've yelled at Kyle once already and I told him to shut up when he kept irritating Jackie and I. Apparently I'm the one who "never bites back" which doesn't make sense.

Weekend tomorrow! YAY! Can't wait - date with Anisha (girl you better remember).

Ooh ToK today was really fun. They dressed up as tribes people and the two tribes met under the tent. Lara was our leader and she drew designs on her face with eye-iner and stuff and covered herself with cloth. Jummy, Mike and Kyle did too. Then we went under the ten and this random girl started screaming at us "STAY AWAY!!! DON'T KILL THEM!!!! GOOOO AWAYYY!!" It was soooooooo funny!!!!!!! Bwahahaha...

[In Math "Chicken Chop" comes in late]
Mike: Oh what, got caught up in the farm?
(fits of laughter and Nil pulls her fake laugh)
Huey: Nil you don't get it do you?
Udayan: Yeah she does!
Nil: GO AWAY UDAYAN!... yeah, it's cause he's a farmer.
Huey: NO NIL!!! It's cause he's CHICKEN CHOP!
Nil: Oooooh ahahaha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course i won't forget. i'm getting up at 8 JUST for you guys :P can't waittt