Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nachna Onda

I've calmed down...

Tamar came over today to finish the Gumboot routine. And we have a routine. And it's going to be epic. We spent 3 hours on it and I think it kicks ass - we should be able to pull it off. Did I mention it'll be epic? Gosh, my last year of Gumboot and its going to be EPICCCC!!!!!!

We even recorded the steps so I can put it up on Youtube.. For reference. We messed up so much.

EPIC I TELL YOU!!

Ok. Calming down. I got EE to do. I'm so confused about my method cause the "mystery marker" put appendix all over it. Gotta talk to Merchant about that.

OMGosh - TRL it going to end in November. Not that I really care cause I rarely ever watch it but after 10 years there stopping it. Quite sad...

What else? I dunno back to EE. And a Gumboot email which I've been too lazy to write :S

1 comment:

Tamar said...

hey huey. the pictures the wrong way around. I remember I was standing on the other side.