Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ugh

Its times like these where your hatred for Microsoft Word comes out.

Today's been such a horrible day:

  1. The power in house went out randomly during the night so at 5am I had to fix my alarm clock.
  2. My alarm clock has a mind of its own. When I change the time the alarm changes. And vice versa.
  3. My alarm clock woke me up at 8am this morning. Missed the bus, the Mother drove me to school.
  4. Got my Physics test back. It was ok but I expected better.
  5. Same thing with Economics. Same score too.
  6. English - meh.
  7. Did I mention that Mr. Merchant is "worried" about my EE.
  8. I didn't get to talk with him because of the stupid assembly. Which I was late for anyways.
  9. Meeting the Merchant tomorrow.
  10. My portfolio was okay - I expected more on that too.
  11. My assessment for Maths is a 4, boarder line 5.
  12. I stupidly asked Mr. Lumb to give me the 4 instead of the 5.
  13. WHY?
  14. Left my violin at home so I used a 3/4 violin for Orchestra.
  15. Lilywhite didn't know I was in Orchestra until she asked me today at lunch.
  16. Ouch!
  17. I forgot to mention I forgot I was fasting so I ate.
  18. Now the Mother thinks I'm anorexic cause I didn't eat much for iftar.
  19. Do I look anorexic?
  20. This week is crawling by SOOO slowly
  21. thankfully
  22. And now I have to chose. To I go into the web of politics or do I just stay away?
    Its like a drug... I want it

No comments: